Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mini Escentual Haul

Escentual have recently had 20% off everything on their website and I finally decided, after much umming and ahhing, that it really would be rude not to take advantage of their offer.

I bought Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream for Face SPF30 and treated myself to the greatly desired Diorskin Nude BB creme.


(Apologies for the awful photos!)
I've wanted to try the Dior BB creme after sooo many other bloggers raved about it and because I'd quite like to have something a bit lighter to wear when on holiday or when its pretty hot here.
The facial SPF was something I must admit I hadn't realised really existed until fairly recently - i've always just used ordinary sun cream (and hated it) or moisturiser/foundation with SPF, which doesn't really seem like enough protection. So once again, Caroline's blog filled me in and provided some good recommendations. I'm hoping this will provide me with a good level of sun protection whilst allowing me to still be able to wear my make-up and not leave me with a horrible greasy, sticky face!
I've only just received this through the post as I only ordered them on the last day of the offer (took me a while to persuade myself it was too good an opportunity to miss so sorry i'm telling you about this after the offer has expired...) so i've not had a chance to use them yet but I will post reviews once I have =)!

Did any of you take advantage of the 20% off offer? What did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)