Friday 24 January 2014

Hourglass ambient lighting powder - Diffused Light



This product is probably one of the most hyped from 2013. The Hourglass ambient lighting powders consist of 6 different finishing powders to create the most beautiful light on your face. The six shades are: Ethereal (a cool translucent), diffused (warm, pale yellow), dim (natural beige), mood (sheer lavendar pink), luminous (champagne pearl) and radiant (golden beige) and they all look/sound lovely!

I am lucky enough to now own Diffused light and let me tell it is stunning to even just look at!
 

It is a very pale yellow, which is meant to help reduce redness (something I definitely need) and is very finely milled. It can cause a little bit of powder to puff up if you're rough with it but i'm still testing the best way to use this. If you own one, what do you find works best? Which brush do you like to use? I'm currently using my Real Techniques Blush Brush but am wondering if something else would work better... Once on the effect is subtle but good. It helps just to kind of blur pores etc on the skin and gives a nice glow to the skin. I'd say it helps to minimise redness slightly but not massively so. 
I now have my eyes on getting more because these are simply stunning. I think next i'd like either Dim, Luminous or perhaps even Mood light! 
The Ambient lighting powders can be bought for £38 at SpaceNk here

What do you think of these powders? Worth the hype (& the price tag!)?

1 comment:

  1. I have this and I've just hit pan and the whole time I've been trying to decide if I loved it or not!! It is beautiful so I'll prob repurchase or try one of the other ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)