Tuesday 21 January 2014

Skin care routine

I've recently been trying to improve my skincare routine and when I first started I was pretty good at doing it every morning and night but sadly i've gone backwards and now it's usually only once a day - varying as to whether it's morning or night... I'm working on it, promise!

The products i'm currently using are (not all of them every day):


  • Liz & Earle Cleanse and Polish
  • Emma Hardie cleansing balm 
  • Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm
  • Bioderma
  • Pixi Glow Tonic
  • La Roche Posay Serozinc 
  • Hyrdaluron
  • Origins Ginzeng moisturiser
  • La Roche Posay Effaclair Duo
  • Simple kind to skin moisturiser

I've found that I actually really like all of these and they all seem to work quite well for my skin, although I don't always use all of these each time because it's not really needed. I love using bioderma on days i'm feeling a bit lazy to remove all my makeup. I sadly did used to be one of those people who used makeup wipes to remove makeup and that with moisturiser consisted of my skincare routine... Awful I know! I feel using bioderma alone is at least better than a face wipe and it's really effective to take off my makeup.

I got the origins moisturiser for christmas and I love it! It smells gorgeous - like chocolate orange, and my skin feels so soft and plump after using it.

Out of the current cleansing products I have, I think the Emma Hardie is my favourite despite its price tag. It has a pleasant smell, changes from almost a waxy texture to an oil and just feels so luxurious. Its really effective at removing makeup too. Afterwards my skin looks and feels a lot cleaner, healthier and softer.

What are your favourite skincare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)