Thursday 31 October 2013

Absence

I realise its been a very long time since I posted so apologies for that! I've just started back at university doing a postgraduate course (how am I that old?!) and its all been a bit hectic! I am definitely feeling old now, especially in comparison to all the young, excited freshers. I have a bit of the 'been there, done that' feeling, which is kinda sad I suppose but i'm just lacking the excitement to go out & get crazy every night. Have any of you experienced this?
Am also trying to balance this with working to be able to afford the course/living and still have some fun in my life! So much, so little time!
I do have a few post ideas planned though so keep your eyes peeled for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)