Thursday 23 January 2014

Revlon Colorburst Balms

I'm not quite sure why but for some reason I've gotten a little obsessed with the latest release from Revlon. After seeing some great reviews I thought the colorburst balm crayons sounded and looked lovely. I found that I liked the look of pretty much every shade (matte and lacquer) and couldn't wait to get my hands on some!
(Image taken from Revlon.com)


The Matte balms come in 10 shades: Complex, Elusive, Sultry, Showy, Unapologetic, Shameless, Mischievous, Audacious, Striking and Standout.
The Lacquer balms also come in 10 shades: Ingenue, Coy, Demure, Coquette, Vivacious, Flirtatious,  Whimsical, Tease, Provacateur and Enticing.
They all cost £7.99 each and can be bought online at boots here (matte) and here  (lacquer).

After seeing a post about them actually being released early online at boots, I immediately went online to look, and of course ended up ordering some... I was good and restricted myself to only buying two - one matte & one lacquer. It looked like at the time of ordering some shades were already out of stock so I think these are certainly going to be popular! I believe they have now been released into boots stores so if you spot them I recommend having a look!

Once i've gotten my delivery I'll give you a review of my thoughts and I just hope they're as good as they sound!

Have you been looking forward to this released? What's currently gotten you excited?

1 comment:

  1. I spotted these in Boots yesterday - had to refrain from buying them as they were all on 3 for 2..I already have a Revlon lip stain from their original collection and it's honestly a daily staple, really want to try out the matte textures!


    flawedfairytale fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)