Wednesday 22 January 2014

Naked 2

Now I know all the recent hype has been around the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette but i'm rather late to this hype and only just got my hands on the Naked 2. If you haven't heard of any of them, where have you been?!

(Image taken from Urban Decay.com)



When comparing the palettes, although Naked and Naked 2 looked pretty similar, Naked 2 just had the slight edge for me. After reading so many rave blog posts on these palettes I just knew I had to get one and boy was it worth it! The palette includes 12 shadows, which can all be mix and matched to create various looks for day and night time. They go on smoothly with no fallout and last really well throughout the day. Since getting the palette it's pretty much all i've been using and previously I must admit I wasn't much of an eyeshadow wearer during the day but this has converted me! 

The Naked 2 palette costs £37 and can be bought from Debenhams here (currently out of stock). I know this may sound a lot but it's definitely worth it.  

I'm still undecided as to whether I should now also get the Naked 3 because it does look lovely but do I need it when i've got this? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ally,

    I love this palette - while I don't officially own it (ahem, a thank you to my sister goes here) it's definitely the best eye palette I have ever used.

    I never knew you wrote a blog but I'm so glad to have found it! Thanks for the follow on Bloglovin' :) You should definitely link your blog in your twitter profile and tell more people about it!

    Besma (http://www.curiouslyconscious.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)