Thursday 4 July 2013

Wishlist

I have so many products that I want to try but sadly most are high-end products that I just can't currently justify buying. So here they are:

1)Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme. I quite want to try out the hype that is BB creams and at £30 this obviously isn't the cheapest of options! However, I've seen so many rave reviews (including Lily Pebbles and Anna) about this one and it seems that it would be possible to use to give some coverage without needing to wear foundation - bonus! Another popular, slightly cheaper, BB cream that i've seen a lot of positive comments about is the Ginvera BB cream so maybe I should go for that one first. But something just seems to be pulling me towards the Dior version!

2) M.A.C lipstick. Sadly i've not got around to getting a MAC lipstick yet but I know they're meant to be very popular. There's a few shades I think I want to try including Vegas Volt, Hue and Ruby Woo. Currently my lipstick collection is very limited and I must admit i'm not very adventurous so I'd really love to expand and vary it up a bit.
Have you got an specific recommendations for MAC lipsticks that you just love?

3) La Roche Posay Serozinc. Again I have seen so many rave reviews about this product that I can't help but lust after it. Unfortunately it's sold in France and seems to be very hard to get hold of online, making this a product i'm not likely to be able to get hold of any time soon (that and the always wanted Pixi Glow Tonic). I think after Caroline mentioned this everyone had to get their hands on it - lucky those who have!

Whilst the list goes on and on I think these are my current top 3 products i'm lusting after. What are your must-haves that you're wishing for right now?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! That's a good wishlist ;)
    I would like to invite you to join my giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html#comment-form

    PS: I follow back contestants ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Crème Cup by Mac is a lovely lipstick, I also rate Patisserie but go and have a play at your local counter :)

    I replied to your comment by the way on the Clarins post on my blog, but to answer your question here too I would recommend The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover or perhaps to even try Bioderma :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to find time to go have a good swatching session!
      I have tried Bioderma but find it doesn't quite remove every last bit of mascara but am going to keep playing about with it because I do like using it! Thanks for the recommendations =)
      x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)