Monday 9 September 2013

Would you rather? TAG

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I think palettes can be really useful but I think i'd rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows, particularly as I don't tend to use eyeshadows all that often...

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather chop it all off and wait for it grow back! I did use to have fairly short hair (chin length) and while I think I look better with longer hair I reckon I could deal with short hair.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would say probably pink so long as it's a fairly subtle pink. No bright pink for me!

4. If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Can't I buy both?! Even just a year ago I reckon i'd have said clothes but currently I reckon i'd go for makeup. You'd probably end up being able to buy more as well!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
 Hmm this is quite a hard (& odd) one... I reckon eyeliner would be easier to apply as lipstick than lipstick as eyeliner. I'd be avoiding the black liner though...

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Being from the UK i've not had much experience of Sephora but as they do a variety of brands I think i'd choose them than have to stick to a single brand.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
 I reckon lip colour because it's nice to use more than one eyeshadow for a look

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I get hot quite easily so don't think i'd cope with winter clothes in the summer, although my winter clothes often involve layers so would I be able to cheat and take them off if I got hot? If so, then winter clothes in summer!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Hmm, if we're talking neon bright then I'd go for dark but if it just means colourful then i'd chose that!

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Probably my favourite lip product because my favourite eye product (Laura Mercier cake tightline eyeliner) is possibly one of favourite products overall.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I tend to wear both quite a lot but i'd probably choose a messy bun.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I'm not a fan of lip gloss to be honest - too glossy/sticky for me! So i'd rather never use that.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
Either would be pretty horrible! But having none at all does look odd, although I guess you'd get used to it... Guess I would say Sharpie them in everyday...

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Without nail polish - that doesn't have to cover my spots & dark circles! 

If you're reading this then I tag you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)