Monday 2 September 2013

Mini Boots Haul

I was perusing the boots website and noticed they had a few good deals on at the moment, and in particular these deals included some products I really wanted to try. So of course that meant this seemed like the perfect opportunity to buy them!


I picked up Hydraluron, which was 1/3 off making it £16.66. I've heard quite a few people raving about this product and as someone who can get quite dry skin this sounded lovely! After using it for a couple of days I already really like it. It comes out as a clear gel type substance but when massaged into the skin it feels almost like water. My skin ends up feeling really nice and moisturised. It's still early days but I am really enjoying this!



I also picked up the Soap & Glory 'One Heck of a Blot' translucent powder and their 'Glow All Out' illuminising powder, which were on offer for 2 for £15. Seeing as each of these cost £11 on their own this seemed like a great deal!
 I've used the translucent powder once and already really like it - it left my skin really matte and smooth but without looking really powdery. As you can see it came with a little powder puff to apply it but I prefer using a large face brush. You really don't need to use much for full coverage, you literally only have to tap your brush into the powder & even then probably need to tap off excess.
I've not used the illuminising powder yet but it looks lovely. Both come in nice compacts with big mirrors, which are always handy! The Glow All Out is cardboard, which seems fairly sturdy but of course has the potential to get ruined if gets wet etc but we'll see how it goes! Whereas One Heck of a Blot is made of plastic so seems more durable.

Overall I'm really pleased with all 3 products but it's only been a couple of days so i'll keep you posted.

What are your thoughts on any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)