Wednesday 7 September 2011

Life

Apologies for perhaps a rather brisk end to my last blog.
I was just finishing it off when my boyfriend turned up at my house after having had some issues at home so I had to quickly finish it off and just leave it. I think it still managed to say pretty much everything I was intending to say anyway.
Having just moved house a couple of days, things at home are all still a bit hectic so having somewhere like this to write things down and express myself is perhaps going to turn out to be quite beneficial. I have what some people would call slight OCD about things being neat & tidy and so have gotten rather frustrated about still having boxes and mess all over my room. But at the same time I can be quite lazy and can't always bring myself to get up & unpack everything - especially as I don't know exactly where I want to put everything yet. Wish you could just click your fingers and everything would end up being put away exactly where you're going to want it.
Well that's all for now, ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)