Sunday 4 September 2011

Weekend Wishlist

I'm always wanting so much stuff that I just can't afford (especially being a student) and having spent my entire summer working in order to go on holiday to China with my boyfriend and then having a car that just doesn't seem to want to work i'm probably even more short of money then I would normally be. So here's my current wishlist:
1. Wedges - for example these gorgeous looking ones
I love these 'Lara's' from Garage Shoes and at £29.99 they're not too bad price wise! 
(Image taken from www.garageshoes.co.uk)

2.  A denim jacket (cropped) 

I'm wanting a nice jacket for the autumn and a denim one is always a safe bet, I'm loving the cropped styles at the moment and think this one from New Look could be a good investment at £29.99
(Image taken from www.newlook.com)

 3. A new foundation - this is always a hard one for me because I never know what one to go for or what shade i'm meant to get.
Clarins foundation has been recommended to me by a friend and since then i've been wanting to buy one and get it properly matched to my skin tone. But at £24.00 for 30ML it's maybe a little outside my budget just now.
(image taken from www.boots.com)

4. A pair of really good tweezers - to avoid any unnecessary painful pulling of hairs
 Tweezerman's are meant to be the best tweezers around and this cute pink pair would be just perfect, but at £18.38 I can't bring myself to justify buying them quite yet!
(image from www.boots.com) 

5.A satchel or just an alternative handbag to the one I usually use. Don't get me wrong I love my usual handbag (a gorgeous purple Paul's Boutique one) but it's nice to have an alternative to keep the PB a bit special!

This denim star satchel from New Look (£19.99) is really cute and casual I think. 
(image from www.newlook.com)
 
6. When I was younger I had a celtic style ring that I used to wear on my right index finger & I kinda miss it so I think I'd quite like to get a new index finger ring
Something similar to this £19.99 one from Argos would be nice.
(image taken from www.argos.com)
 

7. Taking the idea from my sister I think getting a small storage unit for all my make up is actually a pretty good idea. I like this one (£7.00 from Wilkos!)
(image taken from www.wilkinsonplus.com)

Now my real wishlist is probably actually about 100 items long but this will do for now. Just a few of the items i'm craving. 

This is my first blog so please bear with me!
(no copy write intended!)  




 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)