Tuesday 13 August 2013

10 facts about me

So i've written a few posts now and thought it was about time you perhaps found out a bit more about me.
Here's 10 facts about me (i've tried to make them vaguely interesting...)

1) I'm a student in Birmingham - just graduated in Sport and Exercise Science Bsc and now going on to do a Graduate Diploma in Psychology.

2) I was born in America. New Jersey to be more specific. However, my parents moved back to England when I was about 6 months old so i'm a British Citizen and don't remember American life.

3) I'm a worrier. I worry about pretty much everything. Including the amount I worry.

4) I have light brown hair and brown eyes. My skin is combination - oily t-zone & around the nose but dry patches too.

5) I have a boyfriend of over 3 and a half years (he probably won't be featuring on here at any point).

6) I've only really recently properly gotten into make-up and skincare products but now I have a MASSIVE wishlist.

7) I have a phobia of needles/injections and tend to faint whenever I have one. Just thinking/talking about them makes me feel funny.

8) I've been horse-riding for about 15 years (I'm 21) and love it. Sadly don't own my own horse - one day!

9) I'm 21 years old but still feel about 17. I just can't believe how quickly the past couple of years have gone and how old I am now! Scary!

10) I still have several cuddly toys that I just can't bear to part with. And they're not even ones from my childhood. One is my build-a-bear called Bubaloo (that I made about 2 years ago...).

Well, I hope you've enjoyed learning a little bit about me  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)