Thursday 1 August 2013

Wishlist #2


As i've previously mentioned, I've only recently gotten into blogs - reading and writing, but my wish list is already massive! I have already caved and bought some of the items i've been desiring (mainly the cheaper drugstore items) but that list still remains.

So here's a few more of the items i'm currently coveting...

1) Hourglass ambient lighting powder
Lighting Powder
I've seen so many rave reviews about this powder and it sounds just lovely! Quite a few people say they couldn't buy just one and a couple of people ended up buying all 6! I think i'd go for the shade Diffused, which has a slight yellow tint as this would hopefully help balance out my redness. 

2) Urban Decay Naked palette


This seems to be the best eyeshadow palette you can get, with again several people owning more than one. I think i'd go for either the basics (a bit easier on my student budget) or the Naked2 palette but think I could make good use of any of them! I'm definitely more of a nude colour girl when it comes to eyes so these would be perfect! 

3) Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm

Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
This sounds like just a lovely cleanser to use and removes all make-up at the same time. As i've mentioned, i'm trying to improve my skincare routine and I'm hoping this would make a great addition. It's another Caroline Hirons recommendations so it must be good! It also seems to be sold out on quite a few sites so seems to be popular!

What are your current coveted items? Have you tried any of these?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you enjoy it =)